Taking the plunge, well maybe not
I have wanted to be a Mommy Blogger for awhile. Well actually when I was a kid I wanted to be Andy Rooney or Anna Quindlen, but over time that dream morphed into a Mommy Blogger. I wish I had hilarious anecdotes to share, advice to give, and just general awesomeness to spew into the blogosphere...but I don't. I'm not funny, I don't do cool things, and my talents are pretty limited (though I am AWESOME at keeping at tight schedule). I am sarcastic, introverted, and well basically I'm a Hufflepuff. But I've decided it's time. It's time to start a blog that pretty much no one will ever read (even fewer readers than this blog), but it's time to say that I did it. So I did it. And it's terrible, but I did it. And maybe I will keep it up, and most likely I won't, but I took the first step. I even submitted a few (not posted) snippets to several mommy blogs. The likelihood that anything will ever get published is slim, but I DID IT! Cross that one off the bucket list my friends, at the ripe old age of 31 I tried (and failed), but tried.
I will obviously keep up this amazing blog (because we are what 9 years in if you combine this one with Ramblings, Recipes, and Rants). But here's to trying new things just because you can, and life is about growing, and learning, and trying...even if you're 31 and old.
Once Upon a Minivan
I will obviously keep up this amazing blog (because we are what 9 years in if you combine this one with Ramblings, Recipes, and Rants). But here's to trying new things just because you can, and life is about growing, and learning, and trying...even if you're 31 and old.
Once Upon a Minivan
Comments
Post a Comment