11 Months!

It is time for Grace to stop growing up! I was ready for the boys to grow up, but Grace is pretty much the sweetest baby I've ever met so I'm not quite ready for her to keep growing! She's 11 months already (Zach, Michael).

So what can I say about Miss Grace:
-She isn't at all like her brothers as far as movement goes. She has very limited interest in making herself move. She learned how to army cradle this month, so she can get around. She is fretting pretty fast and pretty adventurous, we will see if we learn to crawl for real this month!

-She still just has the two teeth, and she's super good at using them on anything and everything. 

-She has no interest in pulling up or walking, we will see how long this take her. I want to say that I am impatient for her to learn, but that would be lying, I would rather she not be as mobile as the boys just quite yet. 

-She loves to chat, I mean really loves to chat. She has no real words yet except "DAD!" but she is working on it. 

-She loves real food, especially peanut butter sandwiches, yogurt, most fruits and veggies, and marshmallows. Yes marshmallows. 

-She discovered our upstairs playroom. She still likes downstairs, but I think she prefers to be up, it is filled with toys, and other kid things, she's pretty thrilled to throw things off the landing, and empty out all the boxes. 

-She loves her dad, the little traitor! She things brian is super funny. When she's near him she's always trying to cuddle him. 

-She still loves Michael, she's on the fence about zach, but as he frequently tries to smother her with a pillow (wouldn't it be great if I were joking) I don't blame her. 

-She still likes to be in the pack, but she is ok with the stroller and the grocery cart, she's pretty heavy so thank goodness. 

-She can make herself sit up. I know the boys could do it earlier, but she has an interest in doing it!!

-She's done nursing. She cut herself off at 10 months. I was a very sudden end, like she was nursing one day, and decided she was done (very much violently done) the next. She is ok with cows milk, hates almond milk, but really could take it or leave it. So she pretty much just drinks water and eats a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

-She loves music, as soon as the music is turned on she starts to dance. 

-She has a walker (I know I'm ruining her muscles) and she has decided that she loves its want to take it away but she really does just love the freedom. 

-She loves to swing at the park, she's not a huge fan of parks without swings.

-She loves to take pictures of herself

-She loves loves loves her bed. I was worried she wouldn't like it, but after a few months she loves it. She loves to snuggle with her blanket, and sleep 

-She loves books, it's pretty adorable. 

-She's pretty much the best


We pulled out the bus and she thought it was great!


She thinks the playroom has some amazing treasures
She's learned to move, but she does sometimes get stuck
She loves outside, even if it means she's sweaty at baseball.
She is willing to sleep in the car sometimes!
She thinks she is adorable
She loves to empty and and all containers

Loves her dad
First tornado!


















She likes all vegetables

















She's decided she needs to nap during the second hour of church... BUT she will not do it in the church. So we bring her special blanket and she naps in her car seat during second hour while I read my lesson in my seat.




She loves all water bottles and is constantly trying to steal them.


First easter!






She also loves all straws. I bought Zach's teacher a gift card and put it in an empty cup last week, she went CRAZY because I wouldn't give her the cup and straw, and when I did nothing came out

She's ok with milk, in a cup, preferably a cup she's stolen from a brother.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea