A little worried

I'm a little worried about Zach. See here's the deal. When we had Zach I was mildly worried about Michael, I thought the transition might be a little tough. No need to worry, we moved, it threw getting a brother right out the window. But I was only mildly worried about him because he preferred Brian to me. I didn't think he would get too jealous because well he didn't like me that much. But Zach... this kid is a mama's boy by default. Because his brother loved Brian so much he got stuck with me, and let's just say he is my little buddy. He may be two but he has no problem voicing his preference... during sacrament meeting, at full volume. So I'm a little worried. If he won't let Brian put him to bed, feed him, read him a story, or help him, how's he going to do when mom leaves for two days, brings home a baby, and then has to take care of that baby. He already has some rivarly with Grace. He likes to poke her and squish her and say things like "you get out Grace!". He has started telling me that he will hold Grace and I will hold him. Let's hope he falls in love with Emmy or Grammy right before Grace arrives...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea