A Really Terrible Week

Sometimes you hear something that really puts your life into perspective. Yes we all have problems, and yes for us those may be really big burdens to bear (no really they are) but sometimes we hear something that slams it into perspective for us. So the other night we were having a bad day, the afternoon had gone from bad to worse, by the time Brian got home I was pretty shocked both kids were still alive and I wasnt sitting in the bathroom with the door locked. And then I got a text from a friend about hail. I thought she was exaggerating at first (sorry!) but then the pictures started rolling in. And all of a sudden my terrible day was a little bit better. Yes, Brian was still going back to work, and the maniacs were making yet another mess even though they were supposed to be in bed, and everything was covered with a nice film of stickiness from whatever they got into that day, and I had a ton of training to do, and yes I was still pregnant but there were no holes in our roof or windows, our cars were fine, and most importantly our friends in DFW were safe (though really having a terrible day). The next day I tried to remember this, it could be worse, yes no one is listening to me, but we don't have boarded up windows. So all our DFW friends I hope your week improves or at least doesn't get worse...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea