The Big 3-0!
I turn 30 on Wednesday, yep remember when 30 was old? And I thought this probably deserves some reflection and maybe even a post. I want to say that I have reflected... but that would be a lie. So let's just go with it.
So 30, I want to say that as this milestone has crept up on my I have spent time thinking about the previous 30 years and making plans for the next (yes I may have listened to that Tim McGraw song one too many times over the past decade, speaking of, where is that song?), but I haven't. To be honest I have been far too busy counting the days until Grace comes (I'm a tiny bit tired of being pregnant). So here's my poorly thought out reflection:
This last decade, let's just focus on that. Well it's been a good decade. We got married (a decade ago), graduated from college, finished graduate school, started careers, bought our first house, learned to live far away from the people we know, had our first two kids, moved, bought a second house, and embraced life in the suburbs with a minivan. Life is good!
I'm hoping the next decade brings new adventures! Happy 30th to me.
So 30, I want to say that as this milestone has crept up on my I have spent time thinking about the previous 30 years and making plans for the next (yes I may have listened to that Tim McGraw song one too many times over the past decade, speaking of, where is that song?), but I haven't. To be honest I have been far too busy counting the days until Grace comes (I'm a tiny bit tired of being pregnant). So here's my poorly thought out reflection:
This last decade, let's just focus on that. Well it's been a good decade. We got married (a decade ago), graduated from college, finished graduate school, started careers, bought our first house, learned to live far away from the people we know, had our first two kids, moved, bought a second house, and embraced life in the suburbs with a minivan. Life is good!
I'm hoping the next decade brings new adventures! Happy 30th to me.
Comments
Post a Comment