Blocks are Mikey's New Favorite Toy
When did my little Mikey become a little boy!? By the way when do little boys decide they love legos or lego type products? Mikey LOVES his blocks, loves them. When we first got them I was puzzled why there were so many 1 pieces, but after watching him play with them for a few weeks I totally understand- because that is what kids like!
He always wants us to build him either a garage or a house for his cars. He drives them around and parks them in the garage. His new thing is to build a tower with the blocks. he builds them up as high as it will go and then...pushes them over and yells "crash!" He selected all the blue blocks for the tower, yay for starting to understand color!Oh yeah and did I mention he doesnt like to play alone... yeah he requires that either mommy or daddy (preferably both) are sitting with him when he plays blocks.



Comments
Post a Comment