Rockin' the Crocs



I have been looking for new shoes for Mikey recently, apparently all stores are out of toddler boys size 6 shoes. I got him one pair but he has been wanting to wear his old slip on shoes (sadly I couldnt find them in his bigger size), then he tried to wear flip flops and getting him to wear regular shoes became a bit of a battle (it has been a bit chilly so it is a battle I am willing to fight). Then while perusing the shoe section, crossing my fingers for anything in a 6, I stumbled across these...awful shoes. Oh and they were on clearance making them $4. I knew he would love them. I hate them, but he loves them, and for that price I can suck it up. Now he asks for them. This morning I tried to get him to wear his regular shoes and he said and I quote, "No Mommy, crocs." So we found the crocs and now we are rockin' the crocs. Now he looks like Poppy... 

Comments

  1. Ash, these shoes are my boys favorite. Honestly, you will come to LOVE them. Because they can get wet and stay on his feet all at the same time. PLUS he can put them on all by himself. We like to promote independence and these shoes do that! You will love them. Embrace them this is a good shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds