California trip... No more flying with mikey

I flew to California with mikey today and I am vowing not to fly alone with him again, awful doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of our experience today. Anyway we are here and we are going to enjoy our trip, we are ready for some sunny ca fun!

The plane ride was... well not the best. There was a lot of hitting, biting, screaming, etc. We almost missed the flight, security was a disaster, and by the time we took off I vowed never to fly with him again. After a few days here I think it might have all been worth it, but we have a few days left so we'll see...
Our ride was a little bit late... Mikey handled it really well, I didnt. He did start to get a bit anxious but don't worry I had tons "pops pops" and he was thrilled. We had to stay in one place because we had too much stuff but all in all it eventually worked out. 
I rented one of these carts. you know the airport carts that you always see people with tons of luggage hauling them and always thought they were a rip off, but seriously $4 well spent. I didnt have to haul the stupid carseat (yes by the time we were at this point stupid was the right word) and Mikey was trapped, it was awesome. 

We always go on lots of walks in California and the first night I forgot just how cool Temecula is the evenings. We may not have been prepared for the ocean breeze. We improvised with a blanket, next time... we might be a bit better.
Mikey has all the california people wrapped around his finger. Lucky for him they had been waiting for him to come around for years and are thrilled to bend to his every whim whether it is a wagon ride, a walk in the park, or reading Go Dogs GO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea