Ever So Grateful

The other day I was telling someone about our apartment in NYC and it reminded me that I hadnt seem the photos of that dump in awhile, so I headed back to my other blog and took a peek here and here. I didnt go on a mission so that was the worst place I had ever lived. At the time I didnt think the situation was funny, but now 3 years later looking at the photos, reading the posts, and watching the video, it is all I can do to keep from rolling on the floor with laughter. That's right, it is funny now, but at the time the idea of a shower in the living/kitchen/bedroom was too much, not to mention the manhole cover and toilet situation (seriously just had a shiver imagining going back to that place).
So today I am ever so grateful for my house, my house that hasnt been cleaned with organic cleaning products (not really a road you want to go down with me), my house that has separate rooms, and my house that has windows. Wow... no windows, completely forgot about that joy. Okay back to being grateful, life if good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea