A few Photos of the boys

We seriously needed new photos of the boys. They grow so fast that the ones I had taken were outdated. Plus we have a new house and I need to put up new photos. Mikey doesn't usually cooperate with me but today he did (yay!) I have tons of cute photos, but haven't been through them all yet, but here's a preview. His turned out really well. Zach's didn't turn out nearly as well because they were done indoors, but tomorrow should be a warm day maybe we will try his again outside. 


This one made me chuckle, it is such a Brandon look. He thought he was so cute, and he is. 
 You can't really see the bike in the photo but Mikey wanted me to take a picture of him as the fastest racer, and let me just say he is fast! he looks so grown up here!
 He was trying to see himself in the camera, this one just looks funny to me.
 He was showing me his grumpy face, too cute!


Look at that kid, so handsome! and so grown up! this one is getting framed. 

And then there is zach. His pictures just make me laugh. I need to take them again outside so they turn out better, crisper, but these are a good look at what he looks like now, he is a chunk, no really he is. Oh and he smiles now, so cute. 
 See, chunk!
 Happy Zach!
 And I love this one, he looks so alert, this one is getting framed.
 And just to see how much he has changed, this is zach at a week old... yes I know he is much chubbier now, you might even say to yourself that now he looks like he ate baby zach... and yes yu would be right, he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds