More Zach Attack


A few more things about sweet Zach. First off, the kids sleeps. I'm not sure how much kids his age usually sleep but it seems to me like he sleeps a lot... which I love. His brother seems to have been allergic to sleep, downtime, resting, relaxing, sitting, etc from day 1, so Zach's reaction to the idea of resting is just crazy to me. Maybe that is why he is so big, oh good imagine how big mikey would have been if he had taken a minute to rest... oh wow. I'm pretty sure my most repeated phrase over the past two years has been "just go to sleep" and now "get in your bed!". Someday I know Zach will change but now it is so nice he loves sleep. But there are two slightly different things about the way he sleeps. 1. he likes to be rocked, moving, driving, the whole time. This was great when we lived in Lavon and had to drive a good 15 minutes to be anywhere, now the grocery store is 1.3 miles from our house, you finish about 1 song driving slow with that distance. That also means that since we usually go somewhere around 10am if we decide to stay home or arrange our schedule differently he gets irritated, he wants that nap in the car. So we came up with a solution, I bought one of the little vibrating baby seats. It was $20 ands it works great (so far). I had been bouncing the carseat, but that was a bit cumbersome especially while i cooked, god ready, chased michael. This bounces itself so it feels like the car. 2. he likes to try and smother himself. If he is swaddled, has anything even remotely near him, etc he will put it over his face. HIs coordination isn't great so I'm not sure how he accomplishes this but he does. He likes to be smothered to sleep... danger! So we watch him very closely and are crossing our fingers he doesn't actually smother himself.


 Funny grumpy face, all the photos i have are of him being grumpy which is funny because he is such a good and happy baby.






 Zach's little vibrating chair. see he is trying to smother himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea