Potty training take 2
So we didn't give up on potty training, though I will admit I seriously considered throwing in the towel and waiting until this summer when Michael turns 3. But we didn't give up, we continued on and then... he pooped in the potty. And then he did it again, and again, and again. I am not going to say that we are potty trained yet, because I think that might jinx things (yes I am being superstitious about this), but I think we are definitely heading down that road. We haven't tackled nighttime or naps (well he doesn't take naps so this isn't really an issue), but I think that's ok. We have had clean dry underwear for awhile. The only "accidents" have been in his diaper during fake naps, and even those seem to have calmed down. He knows when he needs to go and tells up, and is willing (most of the time) to go to the potty when we request he do so. I can't wait until we are done, but I am happy to report that at least the process has been started! Wahoo and way to go Mikey!
Comments
Post a Comment