A Bike Ride

On Friday the boys wanted to go on a bike ride. This isn't that unusual, but for some reason they really really really wanted to go. While I was arguing with Michael about the need for shoes we lost Zach, after a few minutes of searching we found him in his seat and ready to go on the bike ride. Michael quickly hopped in with a box of crackers and no shoes and we were off. I had expected that I would tow Zach and Michael would ride along beside... he had other plans. He planned to relax and eat a snack and he intentionally did no bring shoes so he would not have to walk or ride his bike. The boys enjoyed their snacks and I once again questioned why I had insisted on buying a bike with no gears (oh wait because it's awesome and plaid). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds