Two Cute Boys

 I took these photos on Sunday, and despite the lack of artistic quality, I keep promising myself I will someday learn to take pictures, I love them. Michael plants a "strawberry garden" several months ago and he harvested his first strawberry this weekend. This was a real test of his willpower. He admired this strawberry several times and day and wanted to pick it the first moment he saw it. But he patiently waited for it to turn red. I think it was worth it, he was so proud of himself. He has a couple of pink ones right now and I have caught him checking to see if those are ripe enough to pick. Way to go Mikey!



And this one. Well this picture only sorta shows Zach's personality. He is a little bit mischievous. So sweet... but so naughty. He is adored by our whole family, but most especially by his big brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds