Em Graduates (part 1)
My darling sister graduated from college this past weekend. I can't believe she graduated. It seems like yesterday she was yelling about her middle school band teacher and stressing over applying to college. It seems like we were just having conversations about the ACT, Science Olympiads, and whether or not she would get into BYU. Obviously, she got in, she did awesome, and she graduated. I am so proud of her. Emily studies harder than anyone else I know, and she is by far one of the smartest most dedicated people out there. I am sure that she will succeed at whatever she decides to do. And just in case I've failed to mention it before, she is the best friend and sister a girl could ask for. Congratulations Emily, even though it feels like it shouldn't be true, you are finally a BYU Alum. Go Cougars!
Em walks across the stage. I have to admit I heard her name and didn't realize it was her for a second. It might be that she's married and has a different name, or the hundreds (literally) of exercise science majors that came before.
It's true I like to stand awkwardly outside the photo.
My dad wanted a photo of Timp....
I wish Mikey had been here too to see his Emmy, but Zach was a trooper.
The proud parents. Seriously, these folks are great parents and worked hard to get us all to this point. My dad said he wanted to get a copy of everyone's degrees and put them on the wall. Given how much they pushed us to get to this point I think they deserve to have copies.
The Maxis.
Awww cute Maxis
What a cute graduate!
Yeah she loved this.
She said the Cougar was a bit slippery.
Our visit made me a bit nostalgic for the previous BYU graduations 2008, 2009, 2009 (part 2), 2010, 2010 (part 2), 2010 (part 3) and for these days Em graduates from high school, goes of to Provo, and we go to visit her as a sophomore
Em walks across the stage. I have to admit I heard her name and didn't realize it was her for a second. It might be that she's married and has a different name, or the hundreds (literally) of exercise science majors that came before.
The graduate
Riding a cougar
Loved taking this kid around BYU. Dont worry, in 20+ years we will be back for his graduation.It's true I like to stand awkwardly outside the photo.
My dad wanted a photo of Timp....
I wish Mikey had been here too to see his Emmy, but Zach was a trooper.
The proud parents. Seriously, these folks are great parents and worked hard to get us all to this point. My dad said he wanted to get a copy of everyone's degrees and put them on the wall. Given how much they pushed us to get to this point I think they deserve to have copies.
The Maxis.
Awww cute Maxis
What a cute graduate!
Yeah she loved this.

















Comments
Post a Comment