A Visit to Crowe's Nest Farm

Michael's preschool recently went on a trip to Crowe's Nest farm, an educational farm, near Austin. Michael thought it was awesome. 

We saw some American Bison. He was convinced they were wildebeests... his teachers thought this was pretty hilarious. 


We saw some pigs. Michael's friend, travis, was there too. They had a great time running through the farm and hiding from the fire ants. 


 we saw some peacocks
 walked around a bit
 saw an ostrich. Luckily they warned the kids that ostriches are not nice, otherwise I'm pretty sure Michael would have gotten bitten.

 We saw owls! Michael was so excited. I guess he still likes owls. I told him that the owls would probably be asleep and not there... I was wrong. He won't let me live it down, I'm so glad we saw them, the look on his face was priceless.

 He couldn't get enough of the owls.


He stood like this for a long time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea