Wouldn't Trade a Minute
Sometimes I am fed up with the way things are going. For example, this week (keep in mind it is Wednesday), Brian has worked 50+ hours (remember that it is only Wednesday). Or the fact that Michael climbed into bed with me this morning, demanded I let him watch a show, and then screamed (like he was being tortured) when I said no. Or that Zach, oh sweet Zach, has decided that the way he asks for a hug is to slap you in the face... really really hard. But then I am jolted back to reality and I remember, that despite the ups and downs in the life, life is actually really good. Brian has a great, albeit, stressful job. He probably wouldn't have been happy with a 9-5 job that didn't cause him to push harder. Michael is passionate, needs to learn boundaries, but the kid has boundless energy. And Zach, well, Zach is sweet, hilarious, and learning to keep up with the rest of us. So while I am tempted to complain (and trust me I have complained plenty). I am reminded this evening, that life, despite the minor frustrations, irritations, and setbacks really is wonderful. I have beautiful, healthy children, and great, hardworking husband, and we are blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. So we'll take it, we will enjoy the ride, and I'll try not to complain (so much).
Comments
Post a Comment