STOP WHINING!!!

So... my head may explode from all the whining at my house. I don't know why whining increases exponentially when Brian is out of town but oh my heavens does it. It's like they know it's just me. And the thing I don't get about that is that Brian is gone... a lot. He is almost always in town but he works... a lot. No really, he works a lot. So him being out of town is not that terribly different from being in town during certain times of the month except that he misses dinner (which in fairness is a great blessing that he is able to make it home for dinner most nights). Last night both the boys were sent to bed at 5:30pm. I see that in their future tonight, especially in Michael's. The earsplitting whine/cry/scream... is amazing, but only amazing until about 4 and then there isn't enough ibuprofen in the world to make the headache go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds